? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Great News

I just got off the phone with my mom and it turns out my Sister in law and nephew are coming down from Alaska next week. My niece Ashley has been here the entire summer and I have been really enjoying her. She graduated from high school in June and came down from Alaska with my parents to spend the summer. I am so happy that I am going to be able to see her mom and brother as well. We are all going to Denver the first weekend of August and going to Eliches. It's going to be fun. J will be so excited. He loves his Aunt Jill and talks about Chance Andrew all the time. He will be so excited to see him. I am not going to tell him about it though or he will bug me to death about when they will be here. It will be a surprise when we go to my parents and his Aunt Jill and cousin Chance will be there.

Another bit of good news. B got a phone call this morning and it was the director of the Valley Vision School and they called to offer him a job. We missed the phone call because she called early this morning, but she is going to call again tonight and give him the details. I am so happy and excited for him. He is such a good father and husband to J and me. He deserves a good job that he will be happy at.

That's the extent of our good news for now. J is ready to go to grandma's house so I better get going.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the idea of blogging- its new to me but this can be fun. I know this is an invite only site, but you may get attention from someone in the future by accident, be VERY careful not to list names of specific places of work, the city you live in or any type of information that someone can identify you with. There are a lot of crazy people out there (not Nanna Crazy- genuine nutz!)

I am so glad B got a job! Life will be more fun with breathing room again.!!
Last anonymous post- I will sign up for a user ID now!