? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, May 15, 2009

Ready for Summer!!!

J has 2 days and then he's done with pre-school. It's on to Kindergarten in the fall. He will be at a new school next year. It's pretty close so we can walk to school while the weather is nice. He's very excited about that. Actually, he informed me the other day that he will ride his bike while I walk.

In the mean time we are busy getting ready for summer. Summer is with out a doubt our family's favorite time of the year. We celebrate J's adoption each year on the day his adoption was final. So his adoption day is coming up real soon and Daddy and I will take him and do something special with him, just the three of us. Then just two weeks later is his birthday. Daddy and I will be gone for one of those weeks in between adoption day and his birthday. We are going to a training camp for Royal Family Kids' Camp so that I can become a certified Director and start our own camp here in Mesa County. I'm very excited about getting RFKC up and going.

For those of you who may not know what Royal Family Kids' Camp is, (RFKC for short) it is a free week of Summer Camp for kids who have been Abused, Abandoned and Neglected. Basically, kids who are growing up in Foster Care and/or Foster Care group homes. I have a heart for these kids and a desire to bring Jesus Christ into their lives. After we adopted J, which by the way was out of foster care, I had a very strong desire deep with in my heart and soul to do something more. I knew that continuing to take in critically ill babies was not an option. Bobby had already said NO MORE!! We could not adopt another child. At the time I was very disappointed, but now I understand and agree with his decision. But that deep deep desire and a heart full of love for these children never went away. That's when I heard about RFKC and what they are all about. I knew right away I wanted to become a director and start a camp here for the Abused, Abandoned and Neglected kids of Mesa County.

As soon as we get back from director's training it will be J's birthday. I want to do something very special for him. One, because we will be gone, as in out of state for a full week, and because it is his 5th birthday. It will be very fun and his very best friends will all be there.

What a great way to kick off what will be a GREAT Summer!!!

No comments: