? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, October 30, 2009

Changes....

There are a lot of things changing around here and as you can see, the blogs backgrounds are one of them. I am still trying to get my computer back to "normal" after that nasty virus shut me down. I'm finally starting to get my blog site back to where it was. After I broke down in tears, my Bobby came to my rescue and helped me get my toolbar back. It remains to be seen if my blog starts updating my posts or not. I am beginning to accept the fact that there are some things I just can't fix. The more I try, the more upset and frustrated I become.

Speaking of changes, the weather has just been crazy here. Just a week or so ago we were in the 70's, almost 80's. Now we are down into the 30's, even during the day. It's snowed twice already here in the Grand Valley. Crazy. Tomorrow we are trick-or-treating somewhere INDOORS. I am going to spend as little time outside as possible. J on the other hand, He's excited as can be. Snow means fun with Grandpa. Sledding with cousins and lot's of hot chocolate. This is the one change that J has been waiting for and I'm happy it's finally here for him.

No comments: