? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Congratulations are in Order!!!

J would like to say Congratulations to his sister Neysha who got married last Saturday in Leadville, Colorado. J now has a new Brother-In-Law, Russel and they have a beautiful baby girl named Naava. It was a beautiful wedding and we all had a lot of fun. J especially had fun because his brother Joey was there as was his family so he got to play with "His Girls", Laquin, Teagan, Kerrighan and Bradlynn. He had a blast.

We also got to see Bob's sister from Arizona again and got to meet Prince William. Our niece Katie was able to come too, whom we haven't seen in almost five years. We all enjoyed the time we got to spend with our family. J LOVES his Aunt Margaret. He was very excited to see her again and just fell in love with his cousin Kasey, I mean Katie~!

I took tons of pictures, hopefully I will get some posted soon. Speaking of pictures, we got J's school pictures back today. He has got to be the best looking preschooler in all of GJ! I asked him if he smiled when they took his picture and he said, "Yes mama, I smiled. Are you so proud of me." Of course I said yes but I just didn't know how proud I would be until today when I actually saw the pictures. As J would say, I'm handsome cool! Yes baby you certainly are~!

1 comment:

Family_Dauk said...

We had a great time visiting with all of you. I hope we get a picture!