I so wish I had pictures to show of J fishing today with his Great Uncle Lynn and Grandpa but I don't because I was not there. But I heard all about it. J caught the biggest fish of the day which was also the first fish of the day. Uncle Lynn said the fish scared J so bad when he reeled it in, that he thought it was a shark. J continued to fish but would not reel in the fish anymore and would hand over the fishing pole as soon as a fish was on the line. J had a blast and Grandpa and Uncle Lynn had a great time with their little man. It was a boy's only day, that's for sure.
1 comment:
Congrats to J on catching the first and biggest fish. My girls, oddly, love to play with the fish and the worms for that matter!
Post a Comment