? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Better By Halloween?

I'm hoping that J is able to go to school tomorrow for his Halloween party. He has been sick for the past two days. He started throwing-up right before we went to bed Tuesday night and threw-up ALL night long. Every hour on the hour for a while. We went through every single piece of bedding that I have for his bed that night. By morning we were sleeping on towels and under throw blankets. I got him into the Dr. yesterday and he seems to be doing better today. I still kept him home today. He says his stomach still hurts a little bit but at least he has kept everything he's eaten down, so far anyway. It will be a huge bummer if he is still sick tomorrow. He is so excited about Halloween and being a frog, thanks to Nanna!! We love you Nanna!!!

1 comment:

Family_Dauk said...

Ughh. I know the feeling. We were in the exact same boat last year. Laquin, Bradlynn and I were the only ones well enough to even go trick or treating. Unfortunately I spent that night on the bathroom floor sick myself. Healthy vibes your way. I hope to see lots of pictures!