Well, J was feeling better by Halloween but unfortunately I was not doing so well. I found out on Thursday night when I got home from setting up for the Fall Festival at our church that my cousin had been killed the night before. Needless to say, it's been a long weekend for me. Halloween day was a long day for me. We went and voted while J was in school so that would be out of the way. Then it was off the the church to work the Family Fall Festival that our church puts on each year. I didn't even get a picture of J in his frog costume. He loves wearing that thing though so next time he puts it on I'll get pictures and post them so you all can see how cute a frog he is.
In other news, today is Bob and I's anniversary. We celebrate 6 years together today. While I'm excited about it being my anniversary, every time I think about it my heart hurts because I think about my cousin, his wife and their kids and how she'll never have another anniversary to celebrate. God Bless Gene, and may he forever rest in the loving arms of God until we shall all meet again. And my God be with his wife, children, parents, brother, sister and all those of us who loved him dearly.
What a Mess
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment