? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, March 5, 2009

I Want To Call Jesus Mama~

J suffered his first major finger wound yesterday when he slammed his finger in the front door after going out to get the mail with his Dad. I have never heard such a blood curdling scream in all my life. He came running in to me with this cut open purple finger just screaming and crying. I just kept trying to get him to calm down and breathe a little bit. After a few minutes he says to me, "Let's call Jesus mama, I want to call him on the phone right now. Do you know the phone number to Him?". I did the only thing I could do and started praying for him.
This morning, he woke up with one very sore, swollen purple finger.

Poor Thing.

1 comment:

Family_Dauk said...

Bless his heart! Kerrighan got her beautiful card by the way and is excited to spend her money! We appreciate it so much!!