? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, March 1, 2009

We're Still Here!

J just got home from an afternoon at Grandma and Grandpa's house. He went out on the 4 wheeler with his Grandpa and Uncle Lynn. They let the dog run and shot the 22 for a little while. J loves spending time with Grandpa on Sunday afternoon's. It's becoming their day.

Not much else has been happening lately. That's partly why I haven't posted in so long. Another reason I haven't posted is because I started using Facebook to promote my Royal Family Kids' Camp. I'm going to attend a Director's Training Camp this summer out in Portland, OR and then we can hold our first camp for abused children here in Mesa County the following summer. I'm very excited about getting this camp up and going. It is such a needed ministry here.

I will try to do a better job on posting. With the warmer weather coming we'll be playing outside more. I will get some new pictures up soon.

No comments: