? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Posting

I apologize to those of you who may check my blog only to find that I haven't blogged for almost two weeks now. Part of it is just because I have been so dag-gone busy with my RFKC stuff that I just haven't had time to post anything. RFKC for those of you who may not know stands for Royal Family Kids' Camps, Inc. I went to their Directors Institute of Training in June to become a Camp Director here in Mesa County so we could do a camp for the Abused, Abandoned and Neglected children here in our area. I'm super excited and ready to see what God has planned for our future.

Anyway, I don't have much time to blog right now but wanted to check in and let everyone know I am still here and I'll keep blogging when I can.

No comments: