? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Weekend Sleepover

J had a much needed sleepover at Grandma and Grandpa's house last night, at Grandpa's request. You should have seen the two of them, they were like two kids in a candy store they were so excited! Grandpa wanted to take him up on the mountain to get a load of wood today. J was so excited. He loves to go get wood with his Grandpa. You can imagine then how surprised I was then when I found out that he in fact did NOT go to the mountains with Grandpa but stayed home with Grandma instead. He said that since there were two other people going with Grandpa, He decided that he needed to stay at the house and protect his Grandma and his dog. Actually, he just wanted to stay and play with his friends. He has had a great day. I'm so glad that he is so close to my mom and dad. He and his Grandpa are just the best of buddies. God sure knew what He was doing when He sent that boy to be a part of this family. That's all I can say!

No comments: