Today was the first school Snow Day in all my years of living in the Grand Valley. In all my 36 years, I've never seen so much snow fall all at one time. Needless to say, J was very excited
and happy this morning when he woke up and saw all the snow. He jump right up out of bed and ran out the door to play as much as he could before he had to go to school and miss out playing in the snow. Then when he found out he wouldn't be going to school today because of the snow, he was "Just so happy today". I even went out with him for a little while and actually took some pictures. We built a snowman and he had to have a snowball fight with Momma. He was so precious, he looked up at me and said "I'm so happy to be playing in God's backyard. The whole world is God's backyard, but my yard is God's yard too."
Our back yard covered in about 7 or 8 inches of snow.
Beautiful!
(His Heavenly Father's Backyard that is)
We did build a snowman. I haven't built a snowman in years. I think he was actually supposed to be facing a different direction but J didn't like that because then his daddy wouldn't see the snowman's face from the sunroom window. So the face actually got put on the side of the snowman, LOL. That's why he's such a skinny snowman, but hey, he had to face the house and I wasn't told that in the beginning phase of construction.
No comments:
Post a Comment