? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Signing Off

After much thought and evaluating my time, I have decided to let my blog go. It's not something I really want to do but for right now it's what is best for my family. I just don't have the time to keep the blog updated like I would like. I may come back someday, or maybe start a new blog about Royal Family Kids' Camp as I get my camp here in Grand Junction up and running. I will let you know when I decide to come back.

Good Bye For Now,
Wendy, aka J's Momma!

1 comment:

Family_Dauk said...

Sometimes I think there is too much guilt associated with blogging. I know plenty of sites that only update once a week or even 2x a month. I say just blog when you can and don't stress about it when you can't. In the end it will just be nice to have the memories.