? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, January 8, 2010

This Aint' My First Rodeo!

Jeremiah and his Grandpa have been spending a lot of time together here lately. They did A LOT during the two weeks J was out of school. My dad was born and raised on a farm and all though I love very much He does have his own way of saying things. J's favorite is telling us that he'll see us "Tuesday of next Summer" when ever he leaves to go somewhere with Grandpa. The other night J was taking his bath and time had come......Time to wash the hair.....The worst part! I was trying to help him a little bit especially with the rinsing out part. I had done this twice now and when J popped his head up out of the water the second time He WAS NOT happy. I told him he had to rinse out the back too he let out the biggest *sigh*, rolled his eyes and said to me "Mom, This aint' my first rodeo ya know" I was the sigh, the rolling of the eyes and the way he said it that made it so dag gone funny.

I know I said earlier that I was going to upload my Christmas pictures and post them so you all could see them. We have been having Internet problems and I haven't been able to do anything. I'm very sorry, maybe it will soon be fixed and I can share a few pictures.

No comments: