J's Teachers came by today for their home visit. He was SOOOO excited all day. He knew as soon as he got up that today was the day they were coming to visit. He started asking right away what time they were going to be here. Boy I tell ya, I thought 3:00 this afternoon was never going to get here. He ran to the door and opened it as soon as he heard their car pull up in the drive way.
He will be in the afternoon preschool class again this year. I'm glad. Neither one of us are morning people. I'm very glad he will be in school all year this year. He got in on the last month and a half of the school year last year, but this will be a good year for him. I just feel it in my heart that this is going to be so good for him. I'm excited to see how much he grows and changes over the next 9 months. He has been singing his ABC's lately which is very cute because it's his own version. He has been singing a lot lately, not just ABC's but other songs too. It's great. I'm really enjoying him during this phase of life right now. I LOVE being his Mama!!!!
What a Mess
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment