Today J and I started doing some cleaning around the house and I decided to get rid of some toys that he no longer plays with. I thought he would have a really hard time with this but it was just the opposite. He told me excatly which toys he no longer played with and wanted to throw away. I was going to clean his ball pit and blow it up again so it would work likeit was supposed to but when we discovered that there were two holes in it he said that's okay, we can throw it out, I have enough other toys I can play with. I was very proud of him. I did take him three hours to pick up his Linclon Logs which was the only thing in the toy room I had asked him to pick up but I eventually got done, all in his time. I was very proud of him. There is a lot more work to do. We will continue tomorrow. We are all very tired so it's off to bed for us now. Have a good week.
No comments:
Post a Comment