? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

A Good 1ST Day!!!

J offically started his first full year of Preschool yesterday and he loved it! He had a GREAT first day. When I got there to pick him up he ran up to me and told me he had met a new friend. He was so excited to tell me all they had done their first day. Put together puzzles, played games, ate snacks and even played out on the playground. I was going to take pictures of his first day of school but that never happened so I don't have any pics to post. Hopefully I will get some cute pics in the next few days and get them posted.

1 comment:

Family_Dauk said...

Glad he had a good first day. I'm looking forward to seeing some pictures!