J's school had a carnival last Friday night and we all went and had a blast!
There was so much stuff to do and J had so much fun doing as much as possible.
First there was the bump N jump, which he just loves. There were a lot of kids from his class there too, so it was nice that his friends were there.
He's happy to be at the carnival and in line for the Bump-N-Jump
Finally, jumping in the Bump-N-Jump! 
His classroom had an Apple-Bob game. He was excited to go see his teacher,
Miss Loni, and of course won an apple.
He played Limbo for the first time in his life.
It was fun to watch the little kids play. They were so funny.
More Limbo.
There was a cake walk. We played three times before we won a cake. The first time J was the only one who played. He didn't understand how a cake walk worked and was a little sad when he didn't win. The second time, we both played and still didn't win. This time he started crying. He just wanted that cake so bad. So we played one more time. They always say third times a charm!
That time the chair I was sitting in won. I didn't tell him it was my chair. I just told him he had won. He was so excited. He jumped up out of his chair and ran over and grabbed this cake off the table. I knew this was the cake he would pick. As soon as he won it we had to go back down to his classroom and show his teacher he had won a cake. She was so excited for him. I'm so glad he likes school so much and loves his teacher. She is so wonderful.
1 comment:
How fun, I love school carnivals. I don't blame him for playing until he won a cake. What an excellent choice too!
Post a Comment