? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, December 11, 2008

The Dr. Called

J's x-ray results came back today and everything is okay. There is nothing more wrong than what we already know about and are dealing with. Since I am not going to start giving him any mineral oil until he is out of school for Christmas break, I got him some really good juice today called naked juice. It's an all natural juice and is loaded with fruits and veggies. Bob and I sampled some at the store today and it was very good. Also J loves Raisin Bran with extra raisins so I think we'll be okay until his break starts. Hopefully it won't take long for this tear in his bottom to heal.

No comments: