? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

X-rays Anyone?

We took J into the Dr. today to see if maybe a medical condition was part of the problem as to why he keeps having accidents in his pants, pooping accidents. Turns out there is a medical problem and I have to take him in for x-rays tomorrow. He swears he is NOT going to no hospital and having no x-rays done on him so this should be a fun experience for both of us. I can see I am going to have to bribe him with DQ but with everything he went through today and x-rays tomorrow, DQ I'm sure will be in order. The Dr. has to rule out that he has anything like a mass in his belly or organs that are out of place before we begin he treatment. I'm not looking forward to the next month at our house. I have to give J some really yucky tasting medicine for 3 weeks straight and all the while let his little bottom heal from a tear he has. Poor thing is just in so much pain right now. Hopefully I can take his mind off of things with some yummy holiday baking and some good ol' hot chocolate, and Lot's of extra love and kisses. That always helps too.

No comments: