I'm sorry it has been so long since I have written. We are working on updating our computer and the laptop is Bob's work computer. Things are going well. J is doing good. Today was his last day of school. He is out until Jan. 6. He had his Christmas program today. He did a great job and of course was the cutest child there. I have pictures but can't post them right now. As soon as I can post pics again, I will share.
J is very excited about Christmas. We bought him an Advent Calender and he is totally convinced that he has to eat the chocolates every night or Santa won't come to his house. He is so funny. He keeps asking how Santa is going to get into our house since we have no chimney. We do have a wood stove but with a very small smoke stack. Much too small for Santa to fit through. He's very worried about it. We keep telling him Santa will get in, he always does.
Now that everyone is home for the next few weeks, hopefully we will get the home computer up and running. In the mean time, I will post from Bob's laptop. I will share pictures as soon as I can.
What a Mess
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment