J got an extra Easter surprise this week when his "Nana Box" showed up from California. He LOVES getting Nana Boxes!! It was full of really fun stuff like play dough and 3-D sidewalk chalk and of course, more Easter candy. He also got another new book that talks about why we celebrate Easter and has bible verses in it. Very Cool!! We read that book and J had to go get his bible and look up the verses. Another cool thing is J's Rainbow's lesson this week was about prayer and how anytime is a good time to pray. They made little clocks and the kids colored them. J put his clock on the refrigerator door. Every time he walks past the refrigerator, he stops and kneels down and says a prayer. Yesterday he thanked Jesus for bringing his brother Joey home safely from work. It's just sweet to see him stop and pray like that. I love it. Did I tell you all too that J will earn Honor Rainbows before he moves up to Royal Rangers this Summer. I am so proud of him for that. That means he has been there and earned all the badges there was to earn as a Rainbow. That is one awards ceremony I will get pictures of and I will find a way to post pictures for everyone to see. I promise.
No comments:
Post a Comment