J is absolutely hilarious!
Tonight as we were leaving church tonight, one of the Directors of the Children's area was talking to me. As usual, J wanted to be part of the conversation. He had the following conversation with Cindy.
J - I'll race you to my car
Cindy - Oh, you win because I don't run unless there is a Bear coming after me.
J-I had a Bear chase me one time.
Cindy - You Did!!!
J - Yea. He ran after me and bit me on the butt. He grabbed me by my underwear. I turned around and kicked him in the head. His head spinned off and then he was dead. I kicked him again just to be sure cause I can kick so hard. I can run fast and kick bears in the head.
Me - When did all this happen, J.
J - Oh mom, I was just a baby still. You weren't born yet.
Me - I wasn't born yet?
J - Nope. I was the only one there. You weren't born yet and I kicked that bear in the head.
Cindy- Wow, J that's quite a story you tell.
J - Yea, It's cause I eat all my spinach.
What a funny boy I have. I would not trade one minute with him for anything in the world. He really is growing so much and changing everyday. I can't believe that the school year is almost over for this year. He can't wait until he can walk to his school. The school he will attend next year for kindergarten is very close and we will be able to walk during the warm weather months. J gets his eyes checked tomorrow again. This is a check up from last fall when they took him out of glasses. I think they might put him back in glasses because he has been having problems lately and when I ask him what's wrong he tells me he can't see. He has had some problems at school too with his writing and stuff and I think that glasses might make a difference. I guess we'll see tomorrow. If he has a bad time at the eye dr. because he has to get eye drops I might not make him go to school tomorrow. We will see how he does.
What a Mess
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment