? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Petco Field Trip~

Today was J's class field trip for this month. We went to Petco. The kids had fun. I however, did not enjoy this field trip AT ALL. First, I'm not really a pet person. I don't hate animals, I just don't want any pets in my house. They're not for me. But I do HATE Sna--s. See I can't even write the whole word. My son however, loves them. Talks about them all the time. I was under the impression that there would be no snak-- pulled out today. Well, not just one but TWO were taken out and the kids loved it. I was horrified. J went right on up there and pet both of them. Just like that. Nothin' to it. I have tried and tried, but I just can't get over my fear of them. It doesn't help that I was almost bit by a rattler when I was 5. That's where most of my fear comes from. I have never spent more than 37 seconds in pet store in all my life until today. We were there for over an hour. It was horrible. Truly horrible. I love my son and I'm glad he had fun but I will never do this again.

1 comment:

Family_Dauk said...

I'm not a big fan of snakes myself. I'm glad J had a good time and you survived!