? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, September 7, 2009

What a Great Day!

Yesterday was J's first day in his new Sunday School class and first time in our Kids' Junction Service for children K-5th grade. At first he didn't want to go. He wanted to go back downstairs to the preschool area, where he's been for the last 3 1/2 years now. But once he got to his SS class, he was glad to be there. All his friends were there so that made it nice. I stayed with him in the Kids' Junction service because he was pretty nervous about that. It is pretty big and a lot louder up there than what he's used to downstairs. It can be quite overwhelming for the Kindergartners at first. The rules are a lot different too. A lot of big changes for someone who does not handle chance very well. I was, I AM very proud of him! He did great and can't wait to go back next week.

One thing I really like about Kids' Junction is that the kids can earn Bible Bucks that can be spent at the end of service at the Kids' Junction store. They get Bible Bucks for being there, bringing their bible each week and for doing devotions during the week. I Love it. Jeremiah is really getting into the bible. His children's bible is more of a picture story book, which worked great for preschool. But now that he's in the Big Kids service, he needs a bible with all the words in it. I have 3 bibles so I took my student bible last night an "gave" it to him. I taught him how to look up Psalms 3:5-6. He really got a lot out of the devotion and understood it completely. It was a very awesome moment for me as his Mother. I look forward to many more just like it. As my dad would say, God's been good to me!

No comments: