J has been just full of questions lately. He always wants to know what things are made of. The other day on our way to school he wanted to know what worms are made of. Not fishing worms, just regular worms. It was so funny. He called my dad and asked him and my dad told him worms are full of worm poop. J's reaction was, ohhhh gross!!!!!!
Later on that night as I was putting him to bed he started asking what the earth and moon was made of. Then he asked me what the sun was made of. I told him it was made of fire. He then asked me who made the sun and who turns it on in the mornings. I told him God made it and God turns it on in the morning and off at night. Then J got kind of quiet. He asked me, Mom, God has the mote control to turn the sun on. Why can't I have the mote control. I want to turn the sun on and off. It's not fair.
Oh well, maybe God will let him play with the mote control someday.
What a Mess
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment