I am so sick of winter and all the snow on the ground. At least it's starting to warm up a little bit this week so it's not so bitterly cold like it has been. We have another storm system that's supposed to be moving in this weekend. YUCK!!!
J is sick again. He started getting sick last week. It started with a little cough and stuffy nose and is now a full blown upper respiratory infection. He is coughing so hard that he throws up. I got him into the Dr. this morning and we got him on some antibiotics and cough syrup. Now we have to just keep him inside and keep him calm. The more he's up and around the more he gets to coughing. Have I mentioned that I hate this time of year?
J keeps wanting to go play at the park or take a walk. It's just been too cold, even during the day until now. The past few days have been nice but now he's all sick. I can't wait till Spring or even better, Summer so we can be outside and not cooped up inside all the time.
Sick days in the Winter time, is there anything worse?
What a Mess
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment