? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Watching Hermit Crabs For The Weekend~

J has been doing very well lately on his potty training and making it to the bathroom. He has had very few accidents and NO accidents at school. His Daddy and I are so proud of him and we have decided that he has earned his first pet, a Hermit Crab. Actually, we will be getting two are three, to start with anyway. Mama is pretty excited about getting them too. So J's preschool teacher knows that we are working very hard on the whole potty training thing and knows about the Hermit Crab deal. When I dropped J off at school Friday she asked if he would like to bring the Hermit Crabs that his preschool class has home and take care of them for the weekend. I don't know who's more excited about them, me or J. We are both just fascinated with them. He freaks out though when I actually touch the crabs themselves. We are going to have to go get our crabs this week because now that I've had some to take care of and play with, I'll be all sad when we have to take them back on Monday and I don't have them anymore.

I'll keep you all updated and let you know when our newest arrival's make their entrance into the family. I'll take pictures and let you know what we decide to name them. J said the first one is going to be named Sally, as in Lightening McQueen's girlfriend but we'll see if that holds or if he changes his mind between now and then.

No comments: