The temperature around here the past couple of days has gotten warm enough to almost melt all the snow in the back yard. J has constantly been asking when Spring will be here so it will be warm enough for him to play outside and go to the park. This morning he came running up to me and said "Mama, Mama come quick it's an emergency." I thought oh my gosh what just happened. He took me to the back room to look outside and he says, "Look mama, it's spring cause all the snow is melting. Isn't that great mama." He was so excited that it almost hurt me to tell him that we had a little more winter yet to come and in fact, there is a snow storm headed our way tomorrow. His whole head, shoulders, everything just dropped. He was so bummed. Then he got mad and went straight to the phone. I thought he was going to call his Grandma or Grandpa like he does when he gets mad but instead he tells me "I'm calling the police and telling them to NOT let the snow come to my house!!!"
What a funny little boy I have. I can't wait til' it warms up.
What a Mess
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment